Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well I guess this sums it up for BP... Down in our neck of the woods all of the old BP stations are now shell stations.(six months or so ago they came out with these cute little tarp like covers with a shell logo on them).. I don't get gas at BP or Shell... I guess that this happened in the eve of a corporate take-over. Somebody gets a promise broken (or a great idea) and Oops... It looks like one of our rigs just blew up... Sorry, it looks like it is not going to cost us so much to buy you out after all... tehe..tehe.. tehe
And tell us about how atlantis is doing by the way? Really, I think atlantis is in trouble too... I really am not a sucker for a good story, everything happens for a reason.
If I were an investor I think that stock in shell are going to see a really, really big increase in worth, as BP's dwindles, NALCO stock should see a steady increase but the money is going to be in Shell. This is just a hunch. during the auto bail out I bought 100 shares of ford at 2.15 a share and after all the mess was over I sold for 5.50... I felt like I had hit the lottery! I see why investing is so invigorating..

No comments:

Post a Comment